Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

 Hi Everyone!

 Yeah, I know the new year came in a couple of weeks ago. I've been cleaning my house and (re)organizing my work space. I have more than one enterprise going here and the place is so small, overlap is an ongoing problem. (That and I'm a bit of a slob too, I'll admit it.)

However, I'm really pumped about this year! I intend to make this blog a happening place in 2011 with some new ideas and some new goals. I'll continue to give crafting and jewelry tips and plug my fellow Etsians. But I also intend to involve you guys more by doing surveys I hope you'll participate in, and running a few contests.

I also plan to have some guest bloggers talk about the business of running a craft or jewelry business and anything else you guys may want to find out about. Please leave me a comment here or contact me through my Etsy shop with any suggestions you may have.

Anyway, I hope to see more of you throughout the year and wish you all love and peace!

Patrice
http://www.designsbymayanna.etsy.com

No comments: