Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm Ba-a-ack!

Hi there,

Well, I've been away a few days. Having some physical challenges, but barrelling along none the less. I've been working on some new designs and taking pictures of my Yum Yum Collection. It's a group of colorful pieces in opaque pastels and transparent jewel tones that look good enough to eat! The colors remind me of Jolly Rancher candies and flavored bubble gum and they're called (naturally) Lollipop and Bubble Gum.

I started making pieces long before I got the idea to put up a website. So I've got a lot of pieces to take shots of as I'm making more every day. There are a few examples of the collection already on the site and I'm working on taking some more interesting photos. Take a look at http://www.designsbymayanna.etsy.com/.

And yes, I finished that book! Ms Elliott did not disappoint, lots of intrigue, death and destruction, love and betrayal. One of my favorite characters died, while another broke my heart and things weren't quite what they seemed. A real page turner!

No comments: