Friday, April 1, 2011

New From Designs by M'Ayanna

Hey There!

     Well, I FINALLY put something new up on the site. I haven't done that since before Thanksgiving 2010! Yeah I know, if I took better pictures I'd have more stuff up. Nevertheless, I put a couple of pretties up that you might like.
     I like drama and a  little history in my jewelry so I went for the gusto! Here's my new Egyptian Cartouche Bracelet in black and gold.


     I put a lot of love into this particularly because of the beads. I've been looking for some good-looking cartouche beads and actually found them a little difficult to find. Finally, though, I found these ceramic babies. They're just about 1-1/4" long and I combined them with some gold seed beads, black tourmaline rounds and flat gold disk spacers to make this cool-looking bracelet. 


Patrice
http://www.designsbymayanna.etsy.com

No comments: